Belts & Hoses
At Clever Towing, our business is keeping your car running safely. Our ASE Certified technicians ensure that maintenance and repairs are performed correctly so that your automobile is in perfect working condition. While belts and hoses may not be perceived by some as the major components of your car, your engine may have difficulty functioning if something is wrong with them. That’s why it’s crucial to listen for unusual sounds, perform visual checks, and have your belts and hoses routinely inspected because they don’t often provide direct signs if replacement is necessary.
The belts and hoses on your car are susceptible to heat exposure, vibration, and contamination, making them wear out faster than most other components in your car. That’s why regular inspection and maintenance is essential to keep your vehicle running smoothly. Routine inspection and maintenance can help improve fuel efficiency, achieve peak performance, and even help prevent costly repairs down the road. Because most belts and hoses fail on the inside, it’s difficult to determine the exact condition by outward appearances.
SUPERIOR SERVICE AND DEDICATION TO YOU
We know you have choices for car repairs and maintenance, and we work hard to earn and keep your business. Stop by or give us a call, you’ll be glad you did.
At Clever Towing, we want to be your source of information for all of your car maintenance and repair needs. We can help ensure that your car’s belts and hoses are in perfect working condition so your car operates properly and reliably, particularly during the hot summer months. Please come by and see us at our conveniently located service center or give us a call today to learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment.
- Install new clamps when replacing hoses
- Replace V-belts every 40,000 to 50,000 miles or three to four years
- Inspect belts and hoses at each oil change for softening or hardening
- Visually inspect for blistering, leaking, visible cracks, or any other damage on hose exteriors
- Protecting your car’s reliability and preventing more expensive repairs down the line is easy with proper maintenance of your vehicle’s belts and hoses. The cost of replacing belts and hoses is minimal in the overall care of your car.
BELT AND HOSE REPLACEMENT SIGNS:
- 5 years or 60,000 miles since last replacement
- Air conditioning failure
- Complete loss of power due to alternator discharging
- Coolant or other fluid leaks
- Illuminated dashboard lights
- Steam rising from the engine
- Grinding or screeching noises when the engine starts
- Oil Changes
- Battery Changes
- New Tire Installation
- Brake Maintenance Replacement
- Shocks, Struts & Suspension
- Belts & Hoses
- Heating & Cooling Systems
Great service very helpful and Couldn ask for better people to deal with. Everyone I dealt with was very polite and helpful. I offered to pay them any amount they wanted and the 2 main gentlemen that help me wouldn't accept any payment.
Great personal service. They go above expectations by fixing only what needs to be fixed and letting you know exactly what they did. They fixed my car air conditioner after a air conditioning place tried twice and failed.
Very speedy and excellent service.